Monday 15 July 2024

All About Well Beings


Hi everyone, I'm Linda and I run Well Beings offering holistic therapies for women's wellness with Reflexology, Ayurvedic Facial and Earthing & Balancing treatments. 

 

I have had a lifelong interest in reflexology and other holistic practices and decided to train professionally so that I could work as a practitioner and share my passion and knowledge.

I work from a lovely treatment room at Penzance Natural Health Centre, 5 Morrab Rd, Penzance - a friendly and long standing natural health centre with many professional practitioners offering various therapies. 
 

 

I am fully trained with an iTEC Diploma in Reflexology, a Tri-Dosha Certificate in Advanced Ayurvedic Facial and an iTEC Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology. I am also a member of the Association of Reflexologists, fully insured and on the NHS register for Reflexologists. 
 

 
I am here to help you restore and revive – with professional treatments, delivered with individual focus, and client comfort and care at the forefront of all I do. 
 
 
 
Many thanks and I'm looking to treating you! :)